We are making sure that the practice is safe for our patients and staff
What we have done to protect you (and Ourselves!)
- Sourced the appropriate PPE and equipment
- Sourced and fitted three devices called Radic8’s which are specialist air purifiers that will remove bacteria, volatile chemicals and viruses to purity of 99.9999% in a single pass through the machine
- Cleared the surgeries and waiting room of all non-essential items
- Adapted the reception area and waiting room to allow for social distancing
- Set up the facilities to enable you to pay by telephone where possible, or safely if at reception
- Adapted strictly to the guidelines
What will happen before we see you
- We will ask you about your health, and that of your household, both when we book your appointment and the day before you are due to come in, to check that you are free from Covid-19 symptoms. There will be few questions receptionist will go through with you.
- We expect most people to pay on the phone as soon as possible before (preferably) or after the appointment by credit or debit card
- If there are any major changes to your medical history or medication, please let us know by email to email@example.com before your appointment.
- If you are planning to buy sundries (whitening gel/toothbrushes/TePes etc.), please let us know in advance so that we can have them ready for you
When you attend for your appointment
- Please arrive 5-10mins before your appointment
- We prefer that you wear mask when you are in the surgery, we can provide you a mask if you do not have one with you
- We will still check your medical history and update records and get you to sign the Clinipad (tablet). They will have disposable covers on for cross infection purposes and so will be safe
- You can book follow-up or routine appointments at reception
Important Points To Note
- Please attend on your own, if possible, and do not bring any unnecessary belongings (children may be accompanied by one adult)
- Treatment sessions may be longer than previously, as we will aim to keep the number of times you have to attend to a minimum
We look forward to seeing you.